Health & Safety
The health and well-being of our clients, staff, and community are of the utmost importance to LEARN Behavioral. We remain committed to taking reasonable precautions to ensure we can continue to provide essential services to clients while maintaining safety for everyone.
Face coverings for staff and adult participants in session are optional except;
- in communities where the CDC COVID-19 community level is HIGH
- where local mandates require face coverings for our type of facility and/or for home-based autism treatment or similar services,
- when required as a result of the CDCs quarantine or isolation protocol, or
- when requested by the caregiver during a home-based session
LEARN will post signage at the entrance to all facilities where face coverings are required.
Pre-Session Health Check
As a condition of receiving services from LEARN and its subsidiaries, all clients are required to cooperate with LEARN to provide the safest environment possible. This includes proactively cancelling sessions when a client is suspected of having COVID or other communicable condition. Clients are expected to be familiar with the symptoms of COVID-19, the flu, strep throat, RSV, and other contagious conditions as described on the CDC website, and should take all reasonable precautions to protect themselves and members of their households, including following generally accepted health guidelines and all local health ordinances.
Testing, Isolation and Quarantine*
Clients and staff who have a reasonable belief that they may have COVID are expected to immediately get tested for COVID-19 using any available FDA approved test. If a client or staff tests positive for COVID-19, they are expected to isolate for minimum of 5 days in accordance with CDC guidelines.
Clients and staff who have a reasonable belief that they may have COVID-19 or other communicable condition are expected to immediately get tested. If a client or staff tests positive, they are expected to isolate according to generally accepted healthcare guidelines.
* From time-to-time, LEARN, at its sole discretion, may enact more strict testing, quarantine, and/or isolation protocols in response to local conditions.
Services provided by LEARN are subject to terms and condition set forth in our Client Services Agreement which is available from your local office.